Born in 1970, he is the head of the Corporate Finance practice of Sin&rgetica.
Alessandro holds a graduate degree in economics from Bocconi Business School in Milan. He is Italian mother tongue, fluent in English, French and Spanish and has a working knowledge of Portuguese.
- From 2004 to 2005: head of International Business Development for Gruppo Sanpaolo IMI.
- From 2002 to 2004: structured and project finance executive in Banca OPI (Sanpaolo IMI’s Project & Infrastructure Finance Global Division).
- From 1998 to 2002: in charge of American Region’s Project & Structured Financing Group at Sanpaolo IMI in New York City.
- From 1996 to 1998: Officer in the Cofinancing & Project Finance Division at the World Bank Group in Washington DC.
- From 1995 to 1996: Analyst for the Inter-American Development Bank in Washington DC.